Western Michigan University. Mechanical Trades Building
First known as the Mechanical Trades Building built in 1941 on the original campus of Western Michigan University. By 1965, it was renamed to the Industrial Arts Building. In 1965, it was vacated when the College of Applied Science programs moved into the new Industrial Engineering Technology facility in Kohrmann Hall. The building then became the home to the University's Brink Printing Services, named after Lawrence J. Brink, director of the first Printing Management program in Michigan. The Brink Building was demolished in 2001. Turbine bas-reliefs from the facade were preserved and displayed on the College of Engineering campus.