Grace Christian Reformed Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.)
The Grace Christian Reformed Church began in 1926 when its members left the First Christian Reformed Church, and named itself the “Protesting” Christian Reformed congregation. Henry Danhof (1879- 1952), formerly the reverend of the First Christian Reformed Church became the first reverend for the Protesting congregation. The congregation changed its name in 1936 to the Grace Christian Reformed Church and remained at 612 S. Park Street until 1988. Today it is located on Whites Road Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
This collection is composed of eleven church directories for the Grace Christian Reformed Church located downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan. The Directories range from 1953-1987. Each cover, excluding the 1987 edition, includes a picture of the church located at 612 S. Park Street (listed 610 S. Park Street on the 1953 editions), and the name of the current reverend. The information inside includes lists of members with their addresses and numbers, births, deaths, and committee activities.