Regal Gasoline Engine Company (Coldwater, Mich.)
The Regal Gasoline Engine Company was organized as a stock company in 1900 and came to Coldwater in August of 1901. The company was located at 57 W. Pearl St., Coldwater, MI. The company manufactured engines, and were primarily known for their marine engines. Their slogan “they are built to run and do” is printed on the second page of the booklet. The slogan itself appeared on other advertisements and booklets for the company. They were an extensive company that traded internationally with places such as Australia, Belgium, and Finland, as well as in the U.S. primarily on the eastern coast from Main to Florida, and the West coast from Seattle to San Diego. It is not known at this time when the company shutdown.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
This collection contains a single booklet from approximately 1915 from the Regal Gasoline Engine Company in Coldwater, Michigan. The contents of the booklet feature typed descriptions of engines or materials, complete with black and white drawings of each, and graphs depicting information such as price and dimension.