Skip to main content

Eddy Paper Company (Three Rivers, Mich.)



The Eddy Paper Company was opened by Henry Eddy in 1906 in Three Rivers, MI. Eddy had previous been one of the managers at the Standard Paper Company. A second factory was acquired by Eddy in White Pidgeon, MI in 1912. In 1914, the paper mill in White Pigeon was damaged by a windstorm, halting production for several months. The factory was rebuilt over the next few years and the company continued production. In 1957, Eddy Paper Co. merged with the Weyerhaeuser Timber Co. and ceased paper production operations in Michigan.

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Eddy Paper Company Photograph Collection

Identifier: RH-A-4329
Scope and Contents

This collection is comprised of a single photograph album featuring pictures of the Eddy Paper Company factory Mill #3 in Three Rivers, MI. The photographs are from approximately 1902-1906.

Dates: 1902-1906