Identifier: Series 4
Scope and Contents
The Miscellaneous Ephemera series includes several small donations of materials made by various donors: WWII period maps and postcards from Germany and Eastern Europe and ephemera from the post-WWII American occupation of Japan (the former donated by WMU Librarian, Maira Bundza, and the latter donated by WMU alumnus (Class of 2012), Tyler Baker.
- 1904-1964; bulk 1918-1945
- Other: Date acquired: 1986, 1988, 2010
Conditions Governing Access
Many of the newspapers are extremely brittle. For this reason, the Special Collections staff may prohibit the opening or handling of certain items. Some item have been digitized and are available for viewing online.
From the Collection: 156 boxes
Language of Materials
From the Collection: Multiple languages
- From the Collection: Mowen, Howard A. (Howard Alden), 1922-2009 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Polk, Edwin W. (Edwin Weiss), 1916-2002 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei (Creator, Organization)
- From the Collection: Withers, George (Illustrator, Person)
- From the Collection: United States. Army Service Forces. Information and Education Division (Publisher, Organization)