Welborn Hall Typography Collection
This collection, named for Welborn Hall on the campus of Western Michigan University, is housed in 2 boxes and contains pamphlets on commercial printing and typography. Robert A. Welborn Hall is the home of the Printing Pilot Plant, Lewis Walker Institute and W.E. Upjohn Center for Geographical Change. It can be found on Rankin Avenue next to the traffic circle at Western Michigan University. Welborn Hall was purchased in 1987 and was originally constructed in 1957. It has approximately 30,111 square foot on 1 floor. It is currently used for Research, Testing, Printing classes, Seminars. WMU acquired the property in 1973 as the University Stores before being dedicated Welborn on March 25, 1988.
This collection is housed in 2 boxes and contains pamphlets on aspects of commercial printing.
- Welborn Hall Typography Collection
- Alex Bicknell and Abbey Buckham
- Description rules