Post Office Building, Kalamazoo, Michigan, during demolition
Biographical / Historical
Completed in 1892, it was used into the 1930s and later demolished in 1940. Photograph looking southwest shows Richardsonian Romanesque structure with corner tower surrounded by light fixtures, utility poles and traffic lights.
Red brick Post Office Building, Kalamazoo, Michigan, located at southwest corner of South Burdick Street and West South Street during demolited.
Part of the Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections Repository
Charles C. and Lynn L. Zhang Legacy Collections Center
1650 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5307 US