Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Box 1

 Container

Contains 34 Collections and/or Records:

Folder 1

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 1
Identifier: Folder 1
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: 1947-1961

Fuller News, v.3, n. 10, October 1947

 Item — Box: 1, Folder: 1
Identifier: Item 1
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: Created: October 1947

Folder 2

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 2
Identifier: Folder 2
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: 1947-1961

Fuller News, v. 5, n. 9, August-September 1949

 Item — Box: 1, Folder: 2
Identifier: Item 1
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: Created: August-September 1949

Fuller News, v. 5, n. 10, October 1949

 Item — Box: 1, Folder: 2
Identifier: Item 2
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: Created: October 1949

Folder 3

 File — Box: 1, Folder: 3
Identifier: Folder 3
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: 1947-1961

Fuller News, v. 6, n. 2 & 3, February-March, 1950

 Item — Box: 1, Folder: 3
Identifier: Item 1
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: Created: February-March, 1950

Fuller News, v. 6, n.4, April 1950

 Item — Box: 1, Folder: 3
Identifier: Item 2
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: Created: April 1950

Fuller News, v. 6, n.5, May 1950

 Item — Box: 1, Folder: 3
Identifier: Item 3
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: Created: May 1950

Fuller News, v. 6, n. 11 & 12, November-December 1950

 Item — Box: 1, Folder: 3
Identifier: Item 4
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The Fuller Manufacturing had its beginnings in 1902 when Frank and Charles Fuller joined Maurice and Charles Blood to form the Michigan Automobile Company. Their factory was located at the northeast corner of Prouty and North Pitcher Streets. The company began to make exclusively transmissions and in 1916 was renamed the Fuller & Sons Manufacturing Company. The company later became known as the Fuller Manufacturing Company and had another site on North Burdick. The company was acquired by...
Dates: Created: November-December 1950