Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Doubleday Brothers and Company
Scope and Contents
The collection is composed of ledgers, photographs, catalogs, promotional material and other miscellaneous items from the Doubleday Brothers and Company which produced blank books, forms for schools, banks and governments and stationery and also printed and sold office supplies and furniture. The company began in 1898 and left Kalamazoo in 2005. It exists as a digital printing company called Fidlar Doubleday and is located in Iowa.
Kalamazoo Lost and Found book project
Scope and Contents The collection composed of material relating to the publication Kalamazoo Lost and Found written by Lynn Houghton and Pamela O’Connor, and published by the Kalamazoo Historic Preservation Commission in 2001. The collection contains research on individual sites included in the book and material that relates to the production and publication of the book designed to be a fundraiser for the Commission, a city-advisory board for the City of Kalamazoo. The majority of material in this...
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Business records 1
- Historic buildings -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Biography -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works 1
- Doubleday Brothers and Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Doubleday, Fred U. (Fred Ulysses), 1869-1963 1
- Doubleday, Ward F. 1
- Doubleday-Huber-Dolan Company 1
- Fidlar Doubleday (Davenport : Iowa) 1