Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The collection contains material relation to Caroline Bartlett Crane's personal and public life as a Unitarian minister, a social and urban reformer, suffragist, and early conservationist. Papers include personal and professional correspondence, speeches, sermons, articles,articles, travel journals, scrapbooks, biographical material, and photographs. Papers relating to women's issues of the early 20th century include: correspondence with suffragists Anna Howard Shaw, Susan B. Anthony, and Jane...
Scope and Contents Personal papers relating to Kalamazoo Central High School, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 1953-1966, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, 1957-1963, 1991-1992, and Harvard Law School, 1960-1968. Family papers include diary, 1956-1960, photographs, family reminiscences. Gay rights materials include papers from Portland, Oregon and by-laws for Cascade Guild, 1976-1984.
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of a number of documents detailing Emil Popke’s various ventures and miscellaneous school work from Emil Popke and his son, Jeff Popke. Also in the collection is a large number of letters written to different members of the Popke family. Additionally, there are photos ranging from Emil Popke’s High School senior photo to little league shots of Emil’s children Jeff and Jon.Material includes information detailing Emil Popke's work with WYYYY (AM 1470),...
Scope and Contents Papers of Myron A. Lovell include land and mortgage deeds for land in New York, Battle Creek, Michigan, and Oshtemo, Michigan. Also includes Myron Lovell's correspondence, tax information, and receipts. Land and mortgage deeds for Phillip Tidd, Abijah Course, Martin Chase, Benjamin Farley, and Frederick Alchin.
- Addams, Jane, 1860-1935 1
- American Roentgen Ray Society 1
- Anthony, Susan B. (Susan Brownell), 1820-1906 1
- Colony Room (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Crane, Augustus W., 1868-1937 1
- Crane, Caroline Bartlett, 1858-1935 1
- Crane, Mary Alice, 1913-1987 1
- Dutch Treat Bakery (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Gernant, David 1
- Harvard Law School 1
- Kalamazoo Central High School 1
- Lovell, Myron A., 1818-1905 1
- People's Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Popke Family Otsego Scholarship Fund 1
- Popke family 1
- Popke, Emil, Jr., 1925-2012 1
- Popke, Ruth, -2007 1
- Shaw, Anna Howard, 1847-1919 1
- WKMI (Radio station : Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- WYYYY (Radio station : Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Wayside Lanes (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Western Michigan University 1
- Women's Civic Improvement League (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Zantjer, Karen 1 ∧ less