Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection includes the financial and business documents of the Gull Lake Country Club in the first few decades after its establishment in 1911.
The documents in this collection are dated to the years 1911-1947. The majority of papers in this collection come from business and financial transactions, including receipts from members and services rendered for club maintenance and correspondence related to membership, dues, and other business matters.
This collection consists of design templates, catalogues, and correspondence from the Henderson-Ames Company located in Kalamazoo Michigan, which was in business from 1893 to 1993.
Collected papers, samples and other materials of Barbara Cash (1930-1997) printer and designer at Ives St. Press (Connecticut and Maine). The collection contains correspondence with authors and colleagues, designs for broadsides and books, business records of the Ives Street and Cellador Presses, professional association meeting and contest materials, and materials for Cash's MFA thesis on fine presses in New England.
- Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections 2
- Western Michigan University Special Collections 1
- Book designers--United States 1
- Bookbinding 1
- Country clubs -- Michigan -- Richland 1
- Ephemera 1
- Ives Street Press -- Records and correspondence 1
- Letterpress printing 1
- Letterpress works 1
- Military uniforms -- Catalogs 1
- Private press books -- Specimens 1
- Private presses 1
- Publishers and publishing 1
- Small presses 1
- Uniforms industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- design drawings 1
- financial records 1
- sample cards 1 ∧ less
- Cash, Barbara 1
- Gull Lake Country Club (Richland, Mich.) 1
- Henderson-Ames Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Ives Street Press 1