Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Galesburg PTA Council Collection
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.
Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation Collection
The collection is made up of documents related to Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation of Kalamazoo Michigan from 1979 to the mid-2000s. The records consist of grant requests, foundation correspondence, member and trustee meeting minutes, and other miscellaneous documents.
Kalamazoo Chapter of National Secretary Association
This collection is composed of documents from the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Secretaries Association which existed from 1946 to 2015 until the chapter moved operations exclusively online.
Mothers' Study Club of Galesburg, Michigan
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Mother’s Study Club of Galesburg, dating from the years 1925 to 1984.
- Records (Documents) 2
- annual reports 2
- membership lists 2
- records (documents) 2
- Business correspondence 1
- Correspondence 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Mothers -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- Parents’ and teachers’ associations -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Records and correspondence 1
- Secretaries -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- bulletins 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- directories 1
- guidelines 1
- newsletters 1 ∧ less
- Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation 1
- International Association of Administrative Professionals 1
- Mothers' Study Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- National Secretaries Association (International) 1