Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection is composed of two anniversary booklets, one for the Centennial Anniversary and one for the 90th Anniversary of the First Reformed Church of Kalamazoo. The items range from 1940 to 1950.
This collection is composed newsletters from the Oshtemo Methodist Episcopal Church from 1924-1926. The newsletters themselves contained general announcements from the church followed by local news from the township and Sunday announcements. This was a weekly publication.
This collection is composed of documents dealing with the Portage First United Methodist Church from 1972 to 2006.
- Subject: church records X
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Church history 2
- newsletters 2
- Church records and registers -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Correspondence 1
- Lutherans -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Lutherans -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County 1
- Nazareth Academy (Nazareth, Mich.) -- History 1
- Nazareth Association (Nazareth, Mich.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Nazareth College (Nazareth, Mich.) -- History 1
- Portage (Mich.) -- Church history 1
- Reformed church buildings -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- announcements 1
- booklets 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Emmanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church of Brady (Kalamazoo County, Mich.) 1
- First Reformed Church of Kalamazoo 1
- Oshtemo Methodist Episcopal Church 1
- Portage United Methodist Church 1
- Zion Lutheran Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1