Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection is composed of financial documents, Board of Directors meetings-related documents, photographs, scrapbooks, and other miscellaneous business records for the Constance Brown Hearing Centers, located in Kalamazoo Michigan from 1941 to the present.
The collection is composed of records and other material created by the Kalamazoo County Chamber of Commerce, later renamed the Kalamazoo Regional Chamber of Commerce in Kalamazoo, Michigan between 1904 and 2012.
The collection is composed of materials from the Kalamazoo Valley Wood Carvers Guild, located in Kalamazoo, MI beginning in 1984.
- Business records 2
- financial records 2
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo County (Mich.) -- Aerial photographs 1
- Western Michigan University -- Buildings -- Pictorial works 1
- agendas (administrative records) 1
- brochures 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- commercial photography 1
- newsletters 1
- receipts (financial records) 1
- records (documents) 1
- reports 1
- serials (publications) 1
- tax records 1 ∧ less
- Bronson Constance Brown Hearing Center (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Brown, Constance, 1877-1939 1
- Constance Brown Hearing Center (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Chamber of Commerce (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Valley Wood Carvers Guild (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1