Lull Carriage Company
Lull Carriage Company traces its beginnings to 1883 when L. C. Lull formed a company in Kalamazoo, Michigan to manufacture agricultural implements. In 1891 he was joined by Tabor Skinner and in 1893, now known as Lull & Skinner Company, they produced a line of horse-drawn vehicles along with the farm impliments. In 1902 the company was incorporated as Lull Carriage Company. The company stopped production in 1920 and the factory in Kalamazoo was sold to the Dort Motor Car Company of Flint, Michigan.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Contains stories, anecdotes, information and advertisements from the Lull Carriage Company.