J.H. Cronin Store (Marshall, Mich.)
J.H. Cronin Store was established in Marshall, Michigan in 1851 by Jeremiah H. Cronin (1873-1960).
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Contents This collection contains one single account ledger book from J.H. Cronin Store of Marshall, Michigan between May 1, 1915 to July 26, 1915. This store was owned by Jeremiah Henry Cronin and was established in 1851 according to the Marshall directory of 1934. This ledger features all grocery sales accounts kept in chronological order. Every page in the ledger was full, and included the name of the customer and a list of their purchases below. This ledger provides a historical account of the daily...
Dates: Record Keeping: May 1, 1915 to July 26, 1915