Traffic Club of Kalamazoo (Kalamazoo, Mich.)
THe Traffic Club of Kalamazoo was originally organized on November 1, 1920. The name was changed to Kalamazoo Transportation Club on December 1, 1953. By 1989 the group was named the Southwest Michigan Transportation Club. The club was an organization of professions with a common interest in issues facing transportation users and providers.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Contents The collection contains 27 booklets from the Traffic Club of Kalamazoo. The booklets include rosters and membership lists.