Internal Annual Reports and SEC Reports, 1956-1985
Scope and Contents
Internal Annual Reports from the years 1956-1985 as well as SEC Reports from the years 1980-1982. The internal reports were only distributed to the top 20-30 ranking individuals in the company and differ from the annual reports to shareholders by having much more in-depth financial information about the company such as a comprehensive analysis of operations along with 10-year reports on earnings, financial position, taxes, and capital assets.
The SEC reports are copies of the 10-K annual reports that are sent to the Securities and Exchange Commission every year which is required by law under the Security Exchange Act of 1934.
- Majority of material found within 1956-1985
From the Collection: 200 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Chronological by subject.
- From the Collection: Pfizer Inc. (Donor, Organization)
- From the Collection: Upjohn Company (Publisher, Organization)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, William, 1770-1847 (Person)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, Rachel Babcock (Person)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, H. U., 1843-1887 (Person)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, Lawrence N., 1873-1967 (Person)
- From the Collection: Upjohn, Piero Cremaguan (Person)
Part of the Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections Repository
Charles C. and Lynn L. Zhang Legacy Collections Center
1650 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5307 US