Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
The collection is composed of ledgers, photographs, catalogs, promotional material and other miscellaneous items from the Doubleday Brothers and Company which produced blank books, forms for schools, banks and governments and stationery and also printed and sold office supplies and furniture. The company began in 1898 and left Kalamazoo in 2005. It exists as a digital printing company called Fidlar Doubleday and is located in Iowa.
The collection is composed of a wide variety of items dating from World War 1 to the 1960s. These items include military souvenirs, photographs, business papers and publications, and newspaper clippings.
This collection contains the records of SmartShop Metal Arts Center, which operated from 2002 until its closing in 2010. Records of SmartShop Metal Arts Center (SMAC), also called SmartShop Metal Arts Collective include handwritten notes; receipts; Articles of Incorporation, 2004, 2008; by-laws, 2008; board records; contracts; and information on fundraisers.
- Art metal-work -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Photographs 1
- Printing industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Publishers and publishing -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Truck terminals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Trucking -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- financial records 1
- souvenirs 1 ∧ less
- Alvan Motor Freight Inc. 1
- Doubleday Brothers and Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Doubleday, Fred U. (Fred Ulysses), 1869-1963 1
- Doubleday, Ward F. 1
- Doubleday-Huber-Dolan Company 1
- E.J. Kelly Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Fidlar Doubleday (Davenport : Iowa) 1
- Fisher, Holly J. 1
- Kalamazoo Publishing Company 1
- Kelly, Eugene, 1890-1964 1
- SmartShop Metal Arts Center (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- SmartShop Metalworking School and Art Gallery 1
- Van Zoeren, Albert, 1898-1970 1
- Van Zoeren, Charles A. 1 ∧ less