Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Lincolniana collected by Dwight B. Waldo (1864-1936), the first president of Western Michigan University (the books associated with this collection are cataloged individually and searchable through the Western Michigan University Libraries online catalog)
Dates: 1860-1960; bulk 1865-1931; Other: Date acquired: 1947
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of a wide variety of items dating from World War 1 to the 1960s. These items include military souvenirs, photographs, business papers and publications, and newspaper clippings.
Abstract The collection is composed of documents and photographs dealing both with the internal operations and external works of the Kalamazoo Society for Crippled Children and Adults. The materials contained within date from the 1930s to the 1980s.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of one scrapbook created by Merrill R. Wiseman (1896-1966), who spent time in the Pacific theater during World War II. The scrapbook contains photos and memorabilia obtained by Merrill R. Wiseman during his time in Manila, Philippines.The photographs cover a wide variety of topics, based on content the photos were mostly likely taken near the end of World War Two. There are photos of the ruins of Manilla, native people of the Philippines, soldiers from...
Scope and Contents This collection consist of newsletters, publications, staff directories, informational ephemera, and other materials regarding Bronson Methodist Hospital, the Bronson School of Nursing, being a Bronson employee, and the Bronson Retiree Association
Dates: 2015 (Time the file was created)
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of a scrapbook of Robert Tefler in his senior year of high school at Richland High School in 1938. The scrapebook contains loose material like newspaper clippings of basketball box scores as Robert played basketball for Richland High School, black and white photographs of Robert Tefler, and autographs from other classmates.
Abstract This collection contains documents from John Van Eck former resident of Kalamazoo and Postmaster. The dates of this collection range from 1883 to 1985.
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Books 1
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- Directories 1
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Business records 1
- Correspondence 1
- Disabilities -- Services for -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Hospitals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Assassination 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Sermons 1
- Nursing schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Postal service -- Michigan -- Saint Joseph County 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Sermons 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- newsletters 1
- souvenirs 1
- tax records 1 ∧ less
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Bronson Methodist Hospital. School of Nursing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- E.J. Kelly Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Society for Crippled Children and Adults 1