Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Alvan Motor Freight
This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
Charles Arthur Jackson Collection
The collection is composed of photographs from the E.B. Russell grocery store and house, and photographs and a journal from the Cooper Township School District #1. The items date from 1851 to 1945.
Kalamazoo Loose-Leaf Binder Collection
The collection is composed of 12 photographs from the Kalamazoo Loose Leaf Binder Company and its successor, the Remington Rand Company which was located at 314-320 (later 312-334) W. Kalamazoo Avenue, Kalamazoo, Michigan. The photographs are from about 1911 until 1940.
Kalamazoo Sled Company Collection
The collection is composed of one scrapbook from the Kalamazoo Sled Company from 1931-1952. The scrapbook is filled with advertisements of sleds, the majority of them made by the Kalamazoo Sled Company.
Lacey-Webber Company Collection
The collection is composed of photographs and signs from the Lacey-Webber Company that was located in Kalamazoo between 1939 and 1947.
- Scrapbooks 2
- Aerial photographs 1
- Buildings -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Business records 1
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Houses -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Cooper Charter Township 1
- Sleds 1
- Truck terminals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Trucking -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- financial records 1
- negatives (photographs) 1 ∧ less
- Alvan Motor Freight Inc. 1
- Demming School (Cooper Township, Mich.) 1
- E.B. Russell Grocery (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Jackson, Charles Arthur, 1915-2005 1
- Kalamazoo Loose Leaf Binder Company 1