Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection is composed of one song book dated approximately 1915. The song book contains Philadora songs and chants.
The collection amounts to .05 cubic feet and is composed of three club program schedules for The Hikers, a club which began in 1921. The three club program booklets are from 1932, 1941 and 1947 and contain membership roster with names and contact information along with officers and a yearly schedule of activities, including monthly meetings and hikes around the community.
This collection is comprised of one booklet titled “The Book of Presidents” compiled in 1905 by the Woman’s Veteran Relief Union of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Hiking -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Societies and clubs 1
- Songbooks 1
- Hikers (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Public Library 1
- Koets, Kathleen, 1898-1995 1
- Woman's Relief Corps (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Young Women's Christian Association (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1