Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents This collection contains various personal correspondence and military related documents pertaining to Edward J. Campau and/or his family members. The majority of the collection spans the years 1928 to 1950. The majority of the collection consists of personal correspondence belonging to Edward J. Campau, a descendent of Louis Campau, pioneer and founder of Grand Rapids, Michigan. A section of the collection consists of personal correspondence belonging to Elward B. Campau, Edward’s younger...
Scope and Contents Letters exchanged between Esther Morris Rasmussen (1914-1991), her immediate family, and friends, 1930-1980. The collection includes correspondence from Leo. Brown, Jr. to Esther, 1934-1939 and letters from Esther’s five brothers, Richard, Edward, Walter G., Robert S. and Harold during their service in the armed forces during World War II. Included are letters exchanged in early 1945 in regards to Robert’s untimely death in an airplane crash, as well as Harold’s abrupt marriage later in the...
Scope and Contents Lieutenant Colonel Edward C. Van Haaften papers, 1917-1946, include letters by Edward C. Van Haaften during his World War I Army service, as an electrician, 102nd Aero Squad, American Expeditionary Forces; French motor repair manual; a letter written after active duty in World War II; numerous photographs from both World War I and World War II.
Scope and Contents The letters in this collection contain mostly love letters between Dale and his new wife Helen while Dale was stationed at Camp Miniawaca naval camp in Shelby, Michigan. There are other letters sent to Dale by his mother, Alice, his brother Bill and friends while he was away. There are other letters that are to both Helen and Dale from various people. Dale Edward Rosel was born June 3rd 1927 to William and Alice. He attended Churchill High School. He and Helen married in 1945 and had their...
Scope and Contents Correspondence between Charlotte Zerbe, previously Charlotte Boylan, and her brother Walter Boylan who served in the US Navy during World War II. Walter Boyland was stationed temporarily at Western Michigan University during 1943 for training. Also included are five other letters by Boylan.
- Boylan, Walter J. 1
- Campau family 1
- Campau, Edward J., 1916-2007 1
- Campau, Elward B., 1919-1998 1
- ETANDA Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Eat and Dance Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- First Presbyterian Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Foreman family 1
- Foreman, Alta Werkman, -1992 1
- Foreman, Willis H., 1914-1996 1
- Kalamazoo Central High School 1
- Kalamazoo County Pomona Grange, No. 82 (Kalamazoo County, Michigan) 1
- Kalamazoo Public Library 1
- Morris, Edward, 1918-1991 1
- Morris, Harold, 1925-2009 1
- Morris, Lillian V. Steinbauer, 1890-1985 1
- Morris, Richard B., 1891-1974 1
- Morris, Richard E., 1916-1987 1
- Morris, Robert S., 1923-1945 1
- Morris, Walter G., 1921-2011 1
- Rasmussen, Cornelia Brown, 1890-1965 1
- Rasmussen, Esther Morris, 1914-1991 1
- Rasmussen, Leo B., Jr., 1914-1988 1
- Rasmussen, Leo B., Sr., 1890-1975 1
- Rosel, Dale Edward, 1927-1990 1
- Rosel, Helen Lorraine Aulm, 1928-2006 1
- United States. Army. Air Service. Aero Squadron, 102nd 1
- Van Haaften, Edward C., 1894-1967 1
- Van Haaften, Ruth, 1896-1990 1
- Wirtz, Edwin 1 ∧ less