Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains two notebooks and a photo from Alice Thomas Vivian while she was a student at Bronson School of Nursing between 1931 and 1935.
This collection contains photographs and other materials relating to the Kalamazoo State Hospital Nursing Program that belonged to Anna Poole Ferguson, dating between 1903 and 1965. She was the aunt of Sue Baden, who gave these items to her friend Dorothy Barstow, after her death. Both Dorothy and Sue were graduates of the Borgess School of Nursing.
This collection contains letters, video cassettes, photographs, and slides of graduation exercises, school buildings, and student activities from the Bronson School of Nursing Alumni Association, covering a period from 1943 to 1998.
This collection consist of newsletters, publications, staff directories, informational ephemera, and other materials regarding Bronson Methodist Hospital, the Bronson School of Nursing, being a Bronson employee, and the Bronson Retiree Association
- Subject: Nursing schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo X
- Nursing students -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 3
- Photographs 3
- newsletters 2
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- Directories 1
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- History 1
- Bronson Methodist Hospital. School of Nursing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 3
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Glittenberg, Elaine Rhea, 1922-2007 1
- Kalamazoo State Hospital (Mich.) 1
- Poole, Anna Ferguson, 1884-1973 1