Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
This collection is comprised of materials relating to organist Frank E. (“Bud”) Taylor (1913 – 1997) and the State Theater of Kalamazoo. The materials cover a timespan from the mid 1930’s to the early 1980’s.
This collection is composed of documents, photographs, scrapbooks, photo albums, and VHS/cassette tapes from the Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, an senior living community, located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The documents include event information, reports, an IRS letter, lists, bylaws and ethical information, agreements, board minutes, a cookbook, guestbook, marketing materials, newletters, ledgers, court cases, and campaign materials.
The collection is composed of one scrapbook from the Kalamazoo Sled Company from 1931-1952. The scrapbook is filled with advertisements of sleds, the majority of them made by the Kalamazoo Sled Company.
- Photographs 3
- black-and-white photographs 3
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- Business records 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Sleds 1
- Truck terminals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Trucking -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- financial records 1
- photograph albums 1
- videotapes 1 ∧ less
- Alvan Motor Freight Inc. 1
- Curtis, Nelson, 1921-1984 1
- Heritage Community of Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo Sled Company 1
- State Theatre (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1