Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview The collection contains various documents and photos related to Arthur and Effie Johnson Ford and range from 1887 to 1929.
Overview This collection contains photograph albums of the Frederick and Lulu Liniger Mantele family of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Overview The collection is comprised of correspondence, articles, photos, and awards that involve Garret Van Haaften, dating from the late 1940’s to the 1990’s.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1940-1990
Scope and Contents Lillian Cobb Bechmann was born in Morenci, MI in 1883. She was married to John W. Bailey on July 14, 1910. She and Mae Dorsey Hicks were residents of Battle Creek, MI. In 1933 John W. Bailey was the mayor of Battle Creek. Hicks was married to James A. Hicks in Detroit on October 19, 1921. In January 1933 Hicks and Mrs. Bailey went on an 18-day cruise of the Caribbean aboard the S.S. Reliance. On their trip they took numerous photographs of what they encountered, and kept postcards, cruise...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of one scrapbook created by Merrill R. Wiseman (1896-1966), who spent time in the Pacific theater during World War II. The scrapbook contains photos and memorabilia obtained by Merrill R. Wiseman during his time in Manila, Philippines.The photographs cover a wide variety of topics, based on content the photos were mostly likely taken near the end of World War Two. There are photos of the ruins of Manilla, native people of the Philippines, soldiers from...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1912-1919
- Subject: black-and-white photographs X
- American National Bank and Trust Company of Michigan 1
- DiMarino, Jan Van Haaften 1
- Ford, Arthur Homer, 1861-1929 1
- Ford, Ethia P. "Effie" Johnson, 1865-1936 1
- Hershfield Brothers (Department store) 1
- Hershfield family 1
- Hershfield, David, 1898-1968 1
- Hershfield, Harry Aaron, 1870-1945 1
- Hicks, Mae Dorsey, -1970 1
- Kalamazoo National Bank (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Mantele, Frederick, 1885-1975 1
- Mantele, Lulu Liniger, 1893-1971 1
- Michigan State Normal School 1
- Michigan Teachers' Institute 1
- Reliance (Steamship : 1920) 1
- Silberman, Harriette C. Hershfield 1
- Upjohn Company 1
- Van Haaften, Gerret, 1904-1989 1
- Wiseman, Merrill R., 1896-1967 1 ∧ less