Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Arthur and Effie Johnson Ford Collection
The collection contains various documents and photos related to Arthur and Effie Johnson Ford and range from 1887 to 1929.
Byrd-Leach Family Photographs Collection
The collection contains thirty-six photographs from the Byrd and Leach families from Michigan and Ohio dating from 1880 to 1929.
Those pictured are sons-in-law, children and friends including Pauline Johnson; Essa Byrd’s family including Mary Katherine’s husband, Charles H. Smith, and her sons Robert Adrian Smith, Harold D. Smith and Frederick D. Smith.
Eddy Paper Company Photograph Collection
This collection is comprised of a single photograph album featuring pictures of the Eddy Paper Company factory Mill #3 in Three Rivers, MI. The photographs are from approximately 1902-1906.
Frank E. Taylor Collection
This collection is comprised of materials relating to organist Frank E. (“Bud”) Taylor (1913 – 1997) and the State Theater of Kalamazoo. The materials cover a timespan from the mid 1930’s to the early 1980’s.
Frederick and Lulu Liniger Mantele Collection
This collection contains photograph albums of the Frederick and Lulu Liniger Mantele family of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Garret Van Haaften
The collection is comprised of correspondence, articles, photos, and awards that involve Garret Van Haaften, dating from the late 1940’s to the 1990’s.
Heritage Community of Kalamazoo
This collection is composed of documents, photographs, scrapbooks, photo albums, and VHS/cassette tapes from the Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, an senior living community, located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The documents include event information, reports, an IRS letter, lists, bylaws and ethical information, agreements, board minutes, a cookbook, guestbook, marketing materials, newletters, ledgers, court cases, and campaign materials.
Lakeside For Children records
This collection contains documents, ledgers, and photographs from Lakeside for Children, a residential treatment center located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The photos are a mixture of black and white and color; and show buildings on the campus as well as staff and children who lived at Lakeside.
The material covered in the ledgers includes financial information such as monthly expenses, case update information, etc.
Mae Dorsey Hicks Collection
Merrill R. Wiseman Scrapbook
- Subject: black-and-white photographs X
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- photograph albums 3
- Personal correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Postcards 2
- Promotional materials 2
- ledgers (account books) 2
- Abolitionists -- United States -- Biography 1
- Albums (Books) 1
- Antislavery movements -- United States -- History -- 19th century 1
- Business records 1
- Cass County (Mich.) -- Genealogy 1
- Climax Township (Mich.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- City Commission -- Elections, 1969 1
- Letters 1
- Menus 1
- Ocean travel 1
- Passenger lists 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Underground Railroad -- Michigan -- Cass County 1
- Women -- 20th century -- Travel -- Michigan 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 1
- Youth -- Services for -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- cabinet photographs 1
- color photographs 1
- newsletters 1
- tickets 1
- videotapes 1 ∧ less
- American National Bank and Trust Company of Michigan 1
- Bonine, Mary Anne, 1947-2013 1
- Byrd, Clyde Everett, 1891-1980 1
- Byrd, Essie Gladys 1
- Cook, Barbara Wood 1
- DiMarino, Jan Van Haaften 1
- Eddy Paper Company (Three Rivers, Mich.) 1
- Eddy, Henry 1
- Ford, Arthur Homer, 1861-1929 1
- Ford, Ethia P. "Effie" Johnson, 1865-1936 1
- Heritage Community of Kalamazoo 1
- Hershfield Brothers (Department store) 1
- Hershfield family 1
- Hershfield, David, 1898-1968 1
- Hershfield, Harry Aaron, 1870-1945 1
- Hicks, Mae Dorsey, -1970 1
- Kalamazoo National Bank (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Valley Museum 1
- Kovalak, Tom, 1968- 1
- Lakeside for Children (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Lawson, Estella Sanders, 1909-2011 1
- Mantele, Frederick, 1885-1975 1
- Mantele, Lulu Liniger, 1893-1971 1
- Michigan State Normal School 1
- Michigan Teachers' Institute 1
- Reliance (Steamship : 1920) 1
- Silberman, Harriette C. Hershfield 1
- Smith, Charles Harold, 1896-1975 1
- Smith, Mary Kathrine, 1894-1975 1
- State Theatre (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Taylor, Frank E., 1913-1997 1
- Thimble Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Tucker, Veta Smith 1
- Upjohn Company 1
- Van Haaften, Gerret, 1904-1989 1
- Wiseman, Merrill R., 1896-1967 1 ∧ less