Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection is composed of records from Beta Phi Mu, Kappa Chapter, located in Kalamazoo MI between 1966 and 2000. The collection includes 29 folders of documents such as brochures, initiation booklets, treasure's booklets, membership records, a scrapebook and photo album. The album contains news clippings and a letter from John Upjohn.
This collection is comprised of a single photograph album featuring pictures of the Eddy Paper Company factory Mill #3 in Three Rivers, MI. The photographs are from approximately 1902-1906.
This collection contains photograph albums of the Frederick and Lulu Liniger Mantele family of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
This collection is composed of documents, photographs, scrapbooks, photo albums, and VHS/cassette tapes from the Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, an senior living community, located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The documents include event information, reports, an IRS letter, lists, bylaws and ethical information, agreements, board minutes, a cookbook, guestbook, marketing materials, newletters, ledgers, court cases, and campaign materials.
The collection is composed of 84 black-and-white photographs taken during the May 10-12, 1964 visit to Kalamazoo by the Numazu, Japan delegation.
- Subject: photograph albums X
- Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections 5
- Western Michigan University Special Collections 1
- Scrapbooks 3
- black-and-white photographs 3
- Business records 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Relations -- Japan -- Numazu-shi 1
- Numazu-shi (Japan) -- Relations -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Photographs 1
- Sister cities -- Pictorial works 1
- Soldiers -- Germany -- Correspondence 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, German 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Poland -- Pictorial works 1
- booklets 1
- brochures 1
- records (documents) 1
- videotapes 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- German 1
- Beta Phi Mu. Kappa Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Eddy Paper Company (Three Rivers, Mich.) 1
- Eddy, Henry 1
- Heritage Community of Kalamazoo 1
- Hohendorn, Paul 1