Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of several materials addressed to Glowing Embers, a Girl Scout Troop of Galesburg, Michigan, ranging from the 1930 to 1971. Material includes meeting notes, reports, registration lists, badges, and other various materials.
Scope and Contents The Kalamazoo School District began in 1833 and by 1865,consisting of the Union School on the corner of South West and West Vine Streets along with four ward schools. This census in the notebook, compiled in 1865, shows 2151 students which differs a little from the yearly catalogs, which showed 2,090 at the end of the 1864-1865 school year and 2,332 at the end of the 1865-1866 school year. The names are not in alphabetical order but seem arranged according to where the students lived. This...
Scope and Contents Kalamazoo House, Kalamazoo, Michigan, R. P. Emerson, Proprietor, room book that served as a hotel register, March 27, 1867 to September 28, 1867. The room book lists names, room numbers, and extras such as length of stay. A menu from the Kalamazoo House, dating from approximately 1881-1884.
- Subject: registers (lists) X
- Girls -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County -- Societies and clubs 1
- Hotels -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.). School District No. 1 -- Students -- Registers 1
- Letters 1
- Menus 1
- School enrollment -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- Registers 1
- Students -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- Registers 1
- annual reports 1
- badges 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- notebooks 1
- school records 1 ∧ less
- Girl Scouts of America. Glowing Embers Council (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo House (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kennicutt, George W., 1810-1898 1
- Ware, James 1