Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
American Women's Poetry Miscellaneous Correspondence and Ephemera Collection
An assortment of individually purchased or donated correspondence and ephemera associated with American women poets or other authors.
Besmilr Brigham-Will Inman Correspondence Collection
The majority of this collection is correspondence between American poet Besmilr Brigham and American poet / editor Will Inman between 1977 and 1978. It also includes typescripts and proofs of Brigham's poems and short stories, as well as two photographs.
Carol Bergé - Judson Crews Correspondence Collection
Denise Levertov-Alan Helms Correspondence Collection
Handwritten correspondence between the twentieth century American poet Denise Levertov (1923 - 1997) and writer / English professor Alan Helms (1937-). Also includes legal document listing Helms as co-trustee of the Denise Levertov Trust.
Howard Hilles-Corinne Roosevelt Robinson Correspondence Collection
Correspondence of the poet Howard Hilles and the poet and younger sister of President Theodore Roosevelt, Corinne Roosevelt Robinson. Includes handwritten poems exchanged by the two poets and photographs.
Judith Moffett Literary Correspondence Collection
Collected correspondence between writer, English professor and translator Dr. Judith Moffett (1942-) and other poets and writers. Over 400 letters, notes, postcards, and cards all addressed to Dr. Moffett covering a period from 1963 to 1996. Includes letters from George Abbe, Isaac Asimov, Peter Beagle Marvin Bell, Wendell Berry, David Bromwich, Paul Engle, Seamus Heaney, Donald Justice, Lisel Mueller, Alicia Ostriker, Grace Schulman, Paul Zelinsky and others.
March Street Press Collection
Editorial office archive of March Street Press including correspondence, typescripts, proofs, copyright documents, photographs, cover art and ephemera. Also contains issues of Parting Gifts magazine and copies of books published by the press.
Ted Wilentz, Diane di Prima and Barbara Guest Correspondence Collection
Correspondence received by bookseller Ted (Theodore) Wilentz from the poets Diane di Prima and Barbara Guest between the late 1960s and late 1990s.
- Subject: Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence X
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 7
- Letters 4
- American poetry -- 20th century 3
- Poets -- 20th century -- Correspondence 2
- Postcards 2
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- Authors -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Chapbooks 1
- Ephemera 1
- Poetry 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century 1
- Publishers and publishing 1
- Serial publications 1
- Short stories 1
- Short stories, American 1
- Small presses 1
- drafts (documents) 1
- writings (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Bergé, Carol, 1928-2006 1
- Bixby, Robert, 1952-2012 1
- Brigham, Besmilr 1
- Clampitt, Amy 1
- Crews, Judson 1
- Di Prima, Diane 1
- Francis, Lesley Lee, 1931- 1
- Guest, Barbara 1
- Helms, Alan 1
- Higginson, Thomas Wentworth, 1823-1911 1
- Hilles, Howard 1
- Inman, Will, 1923-2009 1
- Jong, Erica 1
- Levertov, Denise, 1923-1997 1
- March Street Press 1
- Minty, Judith, 1937- 1
- Moffett, Judith, 1942- 1
- Piercy, Marge 1
- Robinson, Corinne Roosevelt, 1861-1933 1
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 1
- Untermeyer, Louis, 1885-1977 1
- Wilentz, Ted 1 ∧ less