Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection is composed of 10 or so documents detailing the process of A.W. Johnson retail company becoming a privately held corporation. Additionally, there are documents detailing the by-laws of A.W. Johnson Co. and the minutes from the first shareholders meeting, the first directors meeting, and from a special directors meeting called by the president.
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.
The collection is comprised of materials relevant to the Kalamazoo Torch Club. The materials in the collection relate to club membership, newsletters, and club business from 2006 to 2020.
The collection contains 27 booklets from the Traffic Club of Kalamazoo. The booklets include rosters and membership lists.
- Subject: bylaws (administrative records) X
- membership lists 3
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Clubs -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Societies and clubs 1
- Parents’ and teachers’ associations -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Records and correspondence 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- annual reports 1
- bulletins 1
- directories 1
- financial records 1
- guidelines 1
- newsletters 1
- rosters 1 ∧ less
- A. W. Johnson Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Torch Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Valley Genealogical Society 1
- Southwest Michigan Transportation Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1