Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of one loose notebook with dates from 1929-1937, from the Four Leaf Clover Club located in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.
Abstract The collection is composed of materials from various fraternal organizations located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and date from 1906 to 1942.
Dates: Created: 1906-1942
Scope and Contents These two programs were for the 13th (1907) and the 14th (1908) annual banquets of the Lincoln Republican Club of Kalamazoo County both held at the AUV Auditorium on Portage Street. The programs contain a list of officers, music, menu, program and committee members for the event including the Reception Committee. There also are the words for the song, "America." Each year there would be an outside speaker in addition to addresses by the President, vocal selections and shorter speeches from...
Abstract The collection is composed of one booklet, 6 ¾"x5 ¼" dated 1906-1907 from the Pengelly Woman's Christian Temperance Union located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The booklet listed activities for the year and a list of members.
Scope and Contents This collection contains a ledger from the South Side Club. Many pages of the ledger were left blank. A few meeting notes were taken, but after that the pages which are used mostly deal with bonds, stocks, and interest on bank accounts. There are also some pages which show liberty bonds bought by the club. These account information ends with 1924. The club had accounts with the Kalamazoo City Savings Bank.
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of records from the Southwest Michigan Chapter of the American Guild of Organists. The records date from 1953 to 2013.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1953-2013
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised of one booklet titled “The Book of Presidents” compiled in 1905 by the Woman’s Veteran Relief Union of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Dates: Publication: 1905
Scope and Contents The collection contains 27 booklets from the Traffic Club of Kalamazoo. The booklets include rosters and membership lists.
- Clubs -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Organists -- Michigan 1
- Programs 1
- Temperance -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- membership lists 1
- notebooks 1
- rosters 1 ∧ less
- Elks (Fraternal Order). Lodge No. 50 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Four Leaf Clover Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Kalamazoo Aerie No. 526 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Improved, Benevolent, Protective Order of Elks of the World. Lodge No. 1319 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Burr Oak Lodge No. 7 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Rebekah Lodge No. 265 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Valley Genealogical Society 1
- Knights of Columbus. Kalamazoo Council 1616 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Lincoln Republican Club of Kalamazoo County (Mich.) 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Loyal Order of the Moose. Lodge #88 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Pengally Women's Christian Temperance Union (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Pengelly Women's Christian Temperance Union (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- South Side Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Southwest Michigan Transportation Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Traffic Club of Kalamazoo (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Waldo, Dwight B. (Dwight Bryant), 1864-1939 1
- Woman's Relief Corps (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1 ∧ less