Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Lincolniana collected by Dwight B. Waldo (1864-1936), the first president of Western Michigan University (the books associated with this collection are cataloged individually and searchable through the Western Michigan University Libraries online catalog)
This collection is comprised primarily of drafts, proofs, layout plans, and illustrations pertaining to the creation of Poems for Youth and A Murmur in the Trees, both books containing collections of poems written by Emily Dickinson and published by Little Brown and Company.
This collection consists of .25 cubic feet and contains materials related to the House of David religious community, amusement park, and baseball team in Benton Harbor, Michigan. These items were purchased with funds from the Starring Endowment and were received by the Archives and Regional History Collection on March 15, 2014.
Pamphlets, guides, serials, samples, packets, and catalogs collected by Upjohn Company graphic designer Hugh J. Moser (1925-2009) relating to the field of graphic design / commercial art from the mid to late twentieth century. Materials on budgeting, estimating, creative process, layout, design, illustration, photography, typography, platemaking, paper, ink, printing processes, die cutting, embossing, binding, finishing and specialty printing.
This collection is composed of documents dealing with the Kalamazoo Russian Cultural Association from 1991-2009.
The collection is composed of a foldout pamphlet featuring ponies for sale by The Riverside Pony Farm in Kalamazoo, MI. Owners Henry Lane and Frank B. Lay. Pamphlet is dated approximately 1909.
Caption on front of document says “Partial List of Ponies Ready for the Market and for Sale by The Riverside Pony Farm”. Inside are lists of colts, fillies, mares, stallions, and geldings for sale with illustrations.
Miscellaneous serials, cards, pamphlets and booklets relating or other examples of ephemeral printed material for use with graphic design, literature and history students.
- Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections 5
- Western Michigan University Special Collections 4
- Graphic arts 2
- Graphic design (Typography) 2
- Photographs 2
- Postcards 2
- Adventists -- Michigan -- History -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- Benton Harbor (Mich.) -- History 1
- Books 1
- Catalogs 1
- Children's poetry, American 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Collective settlements -- Michigan -- Benton Harbor 1
- Commercial art -- Printing 1
- Commercial art -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Embossing (Printing) 1
- Ephemera 1
- Fliers (Printed matter) 1
- Illustration of books 1
- Layout (Printing) 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Assassination 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Sermons 1
- Menus 1
- Michigan -- Church history 1
- Poetry -- Illustrations 1
- Printing -- History 1
- Printing -- Specimens 1
- Printing -- Study and teaching 1
- Printing industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Proofs (Printing) 1
- Serial publications 1
- Sermons 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Type and type-founding 1
- Typesetting 1
- brochures 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Thomas B. (Thomas Burt), 1928-2004 1
- American Playing Card Co. 1
- Cook, Ferris 1
- Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886 1
- House of David (Religious society) 1