Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Lincolniana collected by Dwight B. Waldo (1864-1936), the first president of Western Michigan University (the books associated with this collection are cataloged individually and searchable through the Western Michigan University Libraries online catalog)
This collection consists of .25 cubic feet and contains materials related to the House of David religious community, amusement park, and baseball team in Benton Harbor, Michigan. These items were purchased with funds from the Starring Endowment and were received by the Archives and Regional History Collection on March 15, 2014.
This collection is composed of documents dealing with the Kalamazoo Russian Cultural Association from 1991-2009.
The collection is composed of a foldout pamphlet featuring ponies for sale by The Riverside Pony Farm in Kalamazoo, MI. Owners Henry Lane and Frank B. Lay. Pamphlet is dated approximately 1909.
Caption on front of document says “Partial List of Ponies Ready for the Market and for Sale by The Riverside Pony Farm”. Inside are lists of colts, fillies, mares, stallions, and geldings for sale with illustrations.
- Photographs 2
- Adventists -- Michigan -- History -- 20th century 1
- Benton Harbor (Mich.) -- History 1
- Books 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Collective settlements -- Michigan -- Benton Harbor 1
- Fliers (Printed matter) 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Assassination 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Sermons 1
- Menus 1
- Michigan -- Church history 1
- Postcards 1
- Sermons 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1 ∧ less
- House of David (Religious society) 1
- Kalamazoo Russian Cultural Association 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Purnell, Benjamin Franklin (1861-1927) 1
- Riverside Pony Farm (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1