RH. Regional History Collections
Found in 70 Collections and/or Records:
The collection is composed of four journals compiled by Detective Orville J. Sternburgh of the Kalamazoo Police Department from 1922 until 1929.
The collection is composed of eleven diaries from 1935 to 1953 written by Patrice (Patsy) Racette Sundstrand (1924-2009) who lived in Paw Paw, Michigan.
The collection is composed of one job register ledger for the Pease & Son and McCaul's Printing Company which were located in Kalamazoo between 1881 and 1962.
The collection is composed of one booklet, 6 ¾"x5 ¼" dated 1906-1907 from the Pengelly Woman's Christian Temperance Union located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The booklet listed activities for the year and a list of members.
The collection is composed of one catalog from the Phelps & Bigelow Wind Mill Company, c1888.
The collection is composed of two brochures from the privately run Pine Crest Sanatorium, which opened in 1920 and was located in Oshtemo Township, Michigan. It is not known when this institution closed but it was opened at least through 1945.
This collection contains the Diary about Richard G. Lobdell's day to day activities living in Kalamazoo; in early 1929. The diary was purchased by the Archives and Regional History Collection via the Starring Endowment.
The collection is composed of one multi-paged typed history and three record books filled with minutes, attendance lists and activities for the Shakespeare Club of Niles, Michigan which began in 1906. It is not known when the Club ceased to exist but the typed history goes until 1981.
The collection is filled with brochures and other information on various hotels, motels and bed and breakfast establishments in the twelve county areas served by the Regional History Collections although the larger files are from Kalamazoo County.
The collection is filled with menus and dining guides from a variety of restaurants predominately from the Kalamazoo and Battle Creek areas although there are a very few from the other ten counties covered by the WMU Regional History Collections.