RH. Regional History Collections
Found in 70 Collections and/or Records:
The collection is composed of 74 blueprints, 36”x24” of the Marlborough Apartments, 471 W. South St., Kalamazoo, Michigan. The blueprints are copies made in 1979. Also included is an electronic copy of the architectural drawings on a CD in the Donor file.
Collection reflects letterpress activities of Martin Cohen (1915-2005) a WMU Professor of Librarianship and Paul Hayden Duensing in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Items include samples of job printing for WMU and private clients. Two pamphlets are cataloged separately.
The collection is composed of a baby book and miscellaneous items for Mary Louise Treash Gaudie born in Kalamazoo on September 12, 1912 in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
The collection concerns the construction in of the Merrill and McCourtie Block in Kalamazoo on west side of South Burdick just north of W. South Street during 1885 and 1886.
The collection is composed of advertisements for the Michigan Buggy Company located in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
The collection is composed of bulletins published by the Michigan Council of Defense, later known as the Michigan Office of Civil Defense located in Lansing, Michigan and date from 1942-1944.
The collection is composed of various materials from the Michigan Female Seminary and date from 1872 until 1902.
The collection is composed of one catalog from the National Gas Light Company located in Kalamazoo, Michigan dated 1908-1909.
The collection is composed of five registers, 15 ¼”x10”x ¼” from the New Michigan Hotel located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The registers date from 1923 until 1928.
The collection is filled with scrapbooks documenting the activities of the Coldwater, Michigan Chapter, Number 1 of the Order of the Eastern Star (OES). Also included are newsletters from the Chapter along with newsletters from the Tyre Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons also from Coldwater.